1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice.
3. There shall be no second version of the event.
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares.
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity.
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions.
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats.
8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians from the Narrow Way Christians.
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy.
10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins.
11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church.
12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness.
13. It shall be a day of double emotion: joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others.
14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board.
15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go with the saints.
16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year or next year!
17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared.
18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade.
19. When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-million dollar cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy of note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to glory.
31. However, one of the greatest tragedies of this reminder is that there may be someone too who is reading this piece today but who will see no need to heed this warning. A tragedy indeed!
1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world.
READY FOR RAPTURE? ORDER FOR A COPY OF THIS BOOK ” GLORIOUS HOPE OF REDEEMED SOUL”
It was another bright Sunday morning. For Sarah, Sunday mornings were usually eagerly awaited. A smile lit up her face as she remembered the song that has been rehearsed the previous day.
She had been assigned to do the lead singing – an opportunity many members of the choir craved,especially on Thanksgiving Sundays.
The chiming of the grandfather clock in their state-of-the-art living room broke her reverie. It was already 6:45am.she was almost late for the pre-service prayer meeting for workers. She had a hurried bath and a quick bite. The service would be longer than usual today but far more interesting too. She quickly inspected herself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.
Leaving instructions for the housekeeper, she left the house. Thank God she didn’t have to walk. Daddy was out of town so she could go to church in his car. The idea of driving straight to the VIP parking lot was very appealing to her. Daddy, as one of the Deacons, had a special reservation in the VIP parking lot. She got to church in time for the pre-service prayer. Everything seemed solemn that day. Members soon started arriving with various materials for Thanksgiving. The sanctuary was fuller than ever, as typical of Thanksgiving Sundays.
The choir was soon invited to the stage to minister and as always, the end of the song threw the congregation into moments of wild excitements, accompanied by thunderous applauds and screams from the worshippers.
Sarah smiled within herself. She always did better than any other person in the choir. They descended the stage and took their seats as the sermon began.
The pastor introduced the sermon for the day – Sacrifice of Praise. He talked endlessly on so it seemed to Sarah and her like – on the essence and importance of praising God and pleasing him. He emphasised that beyond bringing money and other materials for Thanksgiving, believers were supposed to live God-honouring lives everyday.
The sermon soon ended and it was time to pray. As the prayer session progressed, Sarah and other back-up singers released soft tunes of worship songs from their seats. She was so enthralled by the melodious harmony of their voices.
Almost immediately, there was this chaotic murmur of voices in the congregation. Sarah opened her eyes and found a few people still in the praying mood. But the majority were busy looking in different directions. She could see something in their eyes. Uncertainty. Confusion or was it panic? And where was the pastor in all of this commotion? Swiftly, she turned to the pulpit area. He was not there! Where on earth could he have gone leaving his congregation in such disarray? A brief scan through the choir seat revealed that some of them were also missing.
Even Matilda wasn’t there but her crutches were in sight. Where could she have gone without her crutches?
By this time the whole congregation had been thrown into utter confusion. Some of them were seen in small groups, conversing in frantic whispers. Many did not understand what was going on. Sarah ran wildly towards the back of the sanctuary. She had to find mama. Seeing the swivel chair her mother sat on made her heart skip a bit. It couldn’t be! Mama was not in her chair, only the bag she had come to church with was there.
Next she made for the church nursery and found all the cradles empty. She saw an old lady, obviously one of the nannies, crying uncontrollably. She tried to find out from her where other nannies had gone and why the cradles were empty. But the nanny couldn’t utter a word – only heartbreaking sobs. She dashed back towards the main auditorium. She bumped into Sam, one of her friends whom her mother had consistently warned her against moving around with. He breathlessly confirmed that people were missing and there seemed to be no trace of them.
She decided then to go home. As she made for the gate, she saw Freda. Freda wasn’t a member of their church. In fact, mama had tried severally to invite her for service, but she never agreed.
What was she doing at the church gate crying so disconsolately? Sarah tried to calm down and ask her friend what the matter was. And the only thing she could muster were “That thing your mother always talked to me about has happened.” Sarah was dazed. What was she talking about? No, it couldn’t be!
As quickly as her legs could carry her, she ran, almost blindly to the house, forgetting the car she came to church in. “Maybe mama is there, maybe Daddy has returned from his trip, maybe Pat and Jane where there too, maybe, just maybe.” The deafening silence that greeted her as she walked into the living room which was busy only few hours ago paralysed her. She picked up her handset. She could put a call through to mama. After a few trials, she remembered seeing mama’s bag in her swivel chair behind the church. Calling Daddy was her surest bet. Since he was out of town, there probably weren’t such disappearances where he was. Ah! Daddy’s number won’t even connect! As if drawn by some magnetic force, she made her way to where the radio set was. She could probably get some information from the news. She turned on the radio and tuned. Just as she was about giving up, she had a male voice announcing the sudden disappearance of people in every part of the nation and maybe the world. He noted that most of them were Christians.
How will the day of the rapture be for you?
Will u be missing or be looking for saints who are already gone?
The end is HERE
I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.In my dream, it was as if God shut his ears.I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven.Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.At that point, I realized that the rapture has taken place.I cried the more.Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.He had a register of everyone’s name…At this point, I woke up.The end is more than near.What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now?Many are unaware that the end is near.Don’t tell me that it’s advancement in technology or development.If any area of your life is not in sync with God’s word – Repent and be converted.If you miss heaven you can never miss hell…think about it.Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity…Don’t keep this message and don’t get annoyed when you receive this just do the whole world a favor and keep broadcasting the Lord Jesus coming, you might save a lost of souls.Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?And we really can’t live without it.Only 7% will re-send this message. Don’t be among the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said “I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim that they hate me yet they obey me” do not send later send now,tomorrow may be late,God bless you as you do so.!