14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage.
1. Warn your girl child NEVER to sit on anyone’s lap no matter the situation including Uncles.
2. Avoid getting dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends, make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he/she is not comfortable with, and also be observant when your child is too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn, you may need to patiently ask a lot of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown-ups about the right value of sex if you don’t want the society to teach them the wrong values.
8. It is always advisable that you go through any new materials like cartoon you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends to do likewise before your child(ren) visit them.
10. Teach your 3 years old how to wash their private part properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas!
11. Blacklists some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child(this includes movies, monies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child understands the value of standing out of the crowd.
13. Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it.
14. Watch your child (ren) when they are about to sleep or sleeping to check whether they are playing with their private part or not. STOP them from doing this,it may encourage self-service.