14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage.
1. Warn your girl child NEVER to sit on anyone’s lap no matter the situation including Uncles.
2. Avoid getting dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends, make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he/she is not comfortable with, and also be observant when your child is too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn, you may need to patiently ask a lot of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown-ups about the right value of sex if you don’t want the society to teach them the wrong values.
8. It is always advisable that you go through any new materials like cartoon you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends to do likewise before your child(ren) visit them.
10. Teach your 3 years old how to wash their private part properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas!
11. Blacklists some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child(this includes movies, monies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child understands the value of standing out of the crowd.
13. Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it.
14. Watch your child (ren) when they are about to sleep or sleeping to check whether they are playing with their private part or not. STOP them from doing this,it may encourage self-service.
Dr. Gideon O Oyedepo’s exclusive Answer to a Question asked by a Sister on Christian Marriage Network.
“Rev, when we are Christians, why did Satan touches our happiness?”
The book of John 10:10 and John 8:44 presented to us an exclusive character, behavior, and mission of Satan in the life of both christian believers, and un-regenerated souls (unbelievers) even from the beginning of the world. Satan does not really have time to chase unbelievers because with “sin” in their life, they were already his own.
But for those that have been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus, such automatically belongs to God(1 Peter 2:9-10) and you know from the garden of Eden he (Satan) has been destroying the work of God. The serious issue here is that “Marriage” is the primary target of Satan.
Adam and Eve’s marriage was ruined with deception of Satan, he terminated life out of the couple and handed them sorrow and eternal death.
Jesus the second Adam, the life giver unfolded the likely weakness of any believer and smartness of Satan in taken such advantage to completely destroy without notice, He said, ” But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. Matt 13:25″
In the early Church, there were couples that God used in achieving the purpose of gospel like Priscilla and Aquila- the family, after their conversion continue with Paul to spread the gospel.
But we have the opposite in Acts 5:1, the full account of a couple that fell, they allowed Satan to destroyed their love for Christ that resulted to untimely death.
Paul Apostle in 2 Corinth 10:3-6 also spoke of day to day war against Satan and his agents that believers must NOT WALK IN THE FLESH and said, we can only overcome him when our OBEDIENCE are TOTAL.
He further urged the church to put on the whole armour of God and be strong to destroy the attack of Satan and his vices. Ephesians 6:10-18.
More so, Jesus has overcame for us on the cross of calvary and we can also daily claim our victory through our FAITH in Him.
God bless you!